||To integrate heterogeneous indoor and outdoor cameras in one surveillance network. The network can automatically detect and track abnormal events of human, vehicles, and unattended objects, hence to achieve the purpose of seamless and cooperative surveillance.
- Using outdoor cameras for car plate recognition and vehicle identification in real-time, and communicate the results with indoor cameras.
- Using PTZ cameras to track moving objects, and cooperative surveillance by smooth video transition
- Producing smooth video transition among cameras in real-time
- Using panoramic camera to detect unattended objects, and transmit its coordinates to the automobile
- Integrating navigator, robotic arm, and automobile techniques, and to pick unattended objects to a designated location
- Extend surveillance from indoor to outdoor.
- Integration of 5 techniques
- License Plate Recognition
- Intelligent PTZ camera
- Smooth video transition
- Panoramic photography
- Autonomous vehicle
- Human identification
- Human tracking
- Smooth people tracking
- Unattended objects detection
- Unattended objects picking