||Using multiple cameras to perform long-range car tracking, and then combine the multiple views into a 3D view that can be rotated in arbitrary angle. Using a robot to guide the visitors to the destination, the monitoring staff can monitor the multiple views in an efficient way.
- Using website interface to do license plate recognition, color recognition, car brand detection, long-range car tracking, and to provide a user friendly car finding platform.
- Combine Google Map and Google Earth to show surveillance result in 3D view.
- Combine indoor cameras to identify the visitors, and then using a robot to guide the visitors to the destination.
- CMMI software engineering standardized specification and testing document of system integration
- Cascade License Plate Recognition System
- Integrated and Interactive Multi-view Surveillance System
- Around-campus multi-camera handoff for video surveillance
- Intelligent license plate detection
- Detection and tracking of crossing pedestrians
- Tracking and close-up imaging of specified persons
- Person tracking and search by way of tracing
- Continuous human tracking
- Fast Face Detection and Recognition
- Guidance of visitors by a mobile robot
- Multi-resolution display and transformation
- Object selection by hand gesture